- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Tag Archives: scientific method
Fraud in Science: Liar! Liar! Economist – Jun 4, 2009 Scientists are not quite as honest as might be hoped.
We can only experiment under certain conditions, and if the conditions are not favorable, our experiments fail. Why then are we so proud of experimental knowledge? Failed replication in science experiments invalidates research across science fields.