The Daily Bell – STAFF REPORT – Dec 9, 2013
It always seemed to us – throughout this ongoing bitcoin mania – that gold and silver were perfectly good alternatives to a wretchedly complex digital system. Granted, they are not directly as fungible as bitcoin, but they’ve been around for millennia. That’s more than bitcoin’s few years. more
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
- Toying with Death
- Passing of Ananta Shanti Prabhu
- DOM is a sideshow – BBT is at the center
- Let’s be completely honest about Ramesvara’s complete honesty
- Follow the money
- Dear Germany: Vee are sorry, du kannst nicht have your gold back. – Alles liebe, NYC Fed
- Three Eclipses on the Horizon!