- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Tag Archives: science fraud
Is the Peer Review Process for Scientific Papers Broken? Time – MELINDA BALDWIN – Apr 29, 2014 If peer review is indeed broken, as some observers have claimed, an important part of fixing it may be adjusting our expectations of … more
Fraud in Science: Liar! Liar! Economist – Jun 4, 2009 Scientists are not quite as honest as might be hoped.