- In memory of Hansadutta das (1941-2020)
- Announcing the passing of Hansadutta das
- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
Tag Archives: Germany’s gold
Germany’s missing gold, ServiceMaster [SERV] and Michaels [MIK] IPO Communities Digital News – TERRY PONICK – Jun3 24, 2014 The greater question — too complicated to get into here — involves increasingly clear evidence that, via paper contracts and ETFs, … more
Federal Reserve Refuses to Submit to an Audit of Germany’s Gold Held in U.S. Vaults NSNBC International – DR. LONG XINMING (4M) – Apr 18, 2013 The German government has been storing about half of its gold supply with the … more