- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Tag Archives: German gold
Federal Reserve Refuses to Submit to an Audit of Germany’s Gold Held in U.S. Vaults NSNBC International – DR. LONG XINMING (4M) – Apr 18, 2013 The German government has been storing about half of its gold supply with the … more