- Let’s be completely honest about Ramesvara’s complete honesty | Hansadutta – World News As It Is on Ramesvara was NEVER a BBT Trustee
- Jayadeva goswami dasa (acbsp) on What are your plans for the upcoming war?
- Ramesvara wants back in - VNN - Vaishnava News Network | VNN – Vaishnava News Network on Ramesvara was NEVER a BBT Trustee
- Ramesvara wants back in | KRSNA Insight on Ramesvara was NEVER a BBT Trustee
- Prahlada-Nrsimha das on Just what was Ramesvara’s Role?
Tagsepistemology recipes kirtan Bhagavad Gita BBT Bhaktivedanta Book Trust Prabhupada Ramesvara BBT trustees Gandhi Hansadutta Jinnah Nehru dharma prayer revolution ritvik world war III gold paper money
Tag Archives: recipes
DIY: Italian Tomato Sauce With Curd Cheese Steak — Environmentally Conscious Cooking We want to popularise the use of milk or curd as opposed to people eating meat, like they’d eat spaghetti and meatballs or have a steak. But Prabhupada … more
How to Make Kitri (aka Kitcheree) Part I Kitri is a sadhu’s meal, because it’s a combination of rice and dal and vegetables all cooked in one pot. The sadhus, the holy men in India, since they have no home, … more
Hansadutta demonstrates how to make fresh cheese (paneer) Milk is nothing but the blood of the cow transformed. A gallon of milk makes 1-1/2 pounds of curd, equivalent to 1-1/2 pounds of meat. Curd is the civilized way for human … more
Hansadutta demonstrates his World Famous Potato Pancakes! Ingredients red potatoes, grated (allot one large or two small potatoes per serving) 2 tablespoons ghee sea salt (optional: sea salt mixed with black salt)
Hansadutta demonstrates cooking eggplant, tomatoes and curd (fresh cheese). Part I Part II Ingredients 2 eggplants 10 small zucchinis (or 2 lbs) 8 small tomatoes a handful of ginger (fresh) 4 heaping teaspoons of whole cumin seed 3 heaping teaspoons … more