- Early Days with Prabhupada Part 5
- Early Days with Prabhupada Part 4
- Early Days with Prabhupada Part 3
- Early Days with Prabhupada Part 2
- German devotees remember Hansadutta
- The Next Wave – Part 2
- The Next Wave – Part 1
- Early Days with Prabhupada
- In memory of Hansadutta das (1941-2020)
- Announcing the passing of Hansadutta das
- Jill Eisenbraun on In appreciation …
- amit chaudhari on Hare Krishna Books – The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust
- Rodulfo Pahamotang on Contact us
- Minaketan Ramdas on Contact us
- Mana on About
- Much more inside! Looking for a story or topic? Visit the Archives or click on individual categories from top menu or tags to view their posts.
If you're looking for an older post, try the old Archives page and click on the relevant topic to go to its page.
Tag Archives: tax dollars
Accounting for tax dollars
Thanks For Paying Taxes. Here’s A Receipt. NPR – JACOB GOLDSTEIN – Sep 30, 2010 Taxpayers should get a receipt so they know what they’re paying for, a think tank called Third Way argues in a new paper.
Posted in Economy, Government, Money Tagged income tax, tax dollars, taxpayers Comments Off on Accounting for tax dollars