- In memory of Hansadutta das (1941-2020)
- Announcing the passing of Hansadutta das
- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
Tag Archives: paper currencies
Flight from the dollar: More than 40 years ago, Srila Prabhupada foretold the collapse of the world economy based on fiat currency and modern banking, and advised that wealth should be invested in gold, land, cows and grains.