- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Tag Archives: mother of languages
Researchers identify present day Turkey as origin of Indo-European languages Washington Post – HRISTIO BOYTCHEV – Aug 24, 2012 By using novel methods developed for tracing the origins of virus outbreaks, researchers say they have identified present-day Turkey as the … more