- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Tag Archives: marriage
Childbirth up, marriage in decline – how has woman’s lot improved in the Western world of liberated women?
Nine facts about marriage and childbirth in the United States Washington Post – EZRA KLEIN – Mar 25, 2013 2) We are very near the “tipping point” when most births will happen out of wedlock. “48 percent of all first … more