- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Tag Archives: Libor
The price of gold has been manipulated. This is more scandalous than Libor The Telegraph – THOMAS PASCOE – Fri, Jul 13, 2012 If gold has been manipulated downwards and if that process continues, then all recourse to a store … more