- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Tag Archives: legal tender
Trust in Gold Not Bernanke as U.S. States Promote Bullion Bloomberg – AMANDA J. CRAWFORD – Apr 9, 2013 Distrust of the Federal Reserve and concern that U.S. dollars may become worthless are fueling a push in more than a … more
Arizona Senate Approves Gold, Silver As Legal Tender TPM Live Wire – TOM KLUDT – Feb 28, 2013 Arizona’s Republican-controlled Senate passed a bill on Wednesday to make gold and silver legal tender in the state.