- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Tag Archives: Indian gold imports
Jewellers say non-branded gold to cost more Zee News – Mar 19, 2012 In the 2012-13 Budget, the government proposed to levy 1 percent excise duty on non-branded gold jewellery too besides doubling import duty on gold to 4 percent.