- In memory of Hansadutta das (1941-2020)
- Announcing the passing of Hansadutta das
- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
Tag Archives: Greek debt
Complicity and betrayal mark the implosion of Greece, and Greece is not going to fall down alone. Yet the responsible parties will get away with it, while we let them. Just another instance of the cheaters and the cheated.