- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Tag Archives: Federal Reserve
Here are two more insightful must-reads on the recent tumble of gold and silver prices. The volatile, roller-coaster ride has been deliberately conceived and crafted by the Fed, Central Banks & their good friends, including (guess who?) Goldman Sachs. Gold … more