- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Tag Archives: digital money
Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme—the Internet’s favorite currency will collapse. Slate – ERIC POSNER – April 11, 2013 An even more fundamental problem with bitcoins, and indeed any private currency, is that there is no way to limit its supply. … more