- In memory of Hansadutta das (1941-2020)
- Announcing the passing of Hansadutta das
- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
Tag Archives: capitalism
Goodbye ‘Shop Til You Drop’ Mentality: Renegade Band of Economists Call for ‘Degrowth’ Economy Alternet.org – CHRISTINE MACDONALD – Dec 23, 2011 The problem, says Daly, is that the economy, once an inconsequentially small part of the natural world, has … more