- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Tag Archives: Bhagavad gita in Russia
Russian Court Upholds Ruling To Ban Scientology Radio Free Europe – Mar 20, 20212 A Moscow regional court has upheld a lower court decision declaring books on Scientology to be extremist literature and banning publication or distribution of books from … more
Russian court dismisses case seeking Gita ban The Economic Times – Mar 21, 2012 A court in Russia has dismissed a case that sought a ban on the Bhagwad Gita. Hindus in Russia on Wednesday won the case when Tomsk … more
Russian court rejects call to ban Bhagavad Gita Reuters – Dec 28, 2011 A Russian court on Wednesday rejected prosecutors’ calls to ban the Bhagavad Gita, a case that provoked protests in India, by including it on a list of … more