- In memory of Hansadutta das (1941-2020)
- Announcing the passing of Hansadutta das
- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
Tag Archives: BBT
Just yesterday, Praghosa Prabhu forwarded a copy of his email to Rocan das regarding the GBC and the Direction of Management (DOM). This is a discussion as to the constitution of the GBC and managerial duties related to ISKCON and … more
Letter to Madhudvisa, revised by Hansadutta das Hare Krishna Dear Madhudvisa Prabhu, Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. Just the other day you sent out an email practically glorifying Ramesvara as a truthteller. Why are you … more
The following is a repost from harekrishnamalaysia.com/KRSNAinsight: How ISKCON bypassed the BBT “What happened to the BBT” In your post “Copyrights Transferred to the BBTI?”, published up on the Sampradaya Sun, you’ve understood correctly that BBTI is not the same … more