- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Monthly Archives: July 2012
To Model the Simplest Microbe in the World, You Need 128 Computers The Atlantic – ALEXIS MADRIGAL – Jul 23, 2012 The depth and breadth of cellular complexity has turned out to be nearly unbelievable, and difficult to manage, even … more
European banks are technically bankrupt Youtube.com – Max Keiser – Jul 13, 2012 Most people assume that a bank takes in a deposit, and then they loan that deposit out, and this creates liquidity in the system. That’s false. In … more
The price of gold has been manipulated. This is more scandalous than Libor The Telegraph – THOMAS PASCOE – Fri, Jul 13, 2012 If gold has been manipulated downwards and if that process continues, then all recourse to a store … more
It’s Not Libor Stupid, Central Banks Are The Problem Forbes – SHAH GILANI – Jul 6, 2012 Not only are at least twenty more big banks under investigation as part of a massive fraud to manipulate interbank lending rates that … more