- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Monthly Archives: May 2006
What gold is to minerals, milk is to food. LAND, COW, MAN and GOD. Simple living, high thinking (LAND, COW, MAN, GOD).
The aim of life is to love Krishna. It is not necessary to know how Krishna is God. Just like the child loves mother and father. The child has no knowledge of what is or how it is that the … more
Hansadutta: I’m 65 now. How old are you? Das: Coming on 50. Hansadutta: So I’ve got 15 years on you. Getting older is so awkward. How do you like getting older?
Related article: Sri Nityananda Charitamrita – Chapter One: The Birth and Childhood Activities of Lord Nityananda Just like children play cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians when they are small, imitating the activities of the grownups, similarly, this play … more