- Early Days with Prabhupada Part 5
- Early Days with Prabhupada Part 4
- Early Days with Prabhupada Part 3
- Early Days with Prabhupada Part 2
- German devotees remember Hansadutta
- The Next Wave – Part 2
- The Next Wave – Part 1
- Early Days with Prabhupada
- In memory of Hansadutta das (1941-2020)
- Announcing the passing of Hansadutta das
- Jill Eisenbraun on In appreciation …
- amit chaudhari on Hare Krishna Books – The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust
- Rodulfo Pahamotang on Contact us
- Minaketan Ramdas on Contact us
- Mana on About
- Much more inside! Looking for a story or topic? Visit the Archives or click on individual categories from top menu or tags to view their posts.
If you're looking for an older post, try the old Archives page and click on the relevant topic to go to its page.
Tag Archives: Vedic civilization
Evidence of ancient, worldwide Vedic civilization
In 2007, Times of India reported the unearthing of an ancient Vishnu idol in an old village in Russia: Ancient Vishnu idol found in Russian town Times of India – PTI – Jan 4, 2007 MOSCOW: An ancient Vishnu idol … more
Posted in History Tagged archeology, P.N.Oak, Russian history, Taj Mahal, Vedic civilization, Vishnu idol, Vishnu idol in Russia Comments Off on Evidence of ancient, worldwide Vedic civilization
Who killed human civilization?
The world got along for thousands of years without heavy industrialization, technology, credit derivatives, inflation and unemployment, and it was a time when human beings used to be civilized. excerpt from morning walk conversation, Durban, October 13, 1975: PRABHUPADA: Material … more
Posted in History Tagged Gandhi, Indian civilization, Indian culture, Jinnah, macaulay, Nehru, Vedic civilization Comments Off on Who killed human civilization?