- Early Days with Prabhupada Part 5
- Early Days with Prabhupada Part 4
- Early Days with Prabhupada Part 3
- Early Days with Prabhupada Part 2
- German devotees remember Hansadutta
- The Next Wave – Part 2
- The Next Wave – Part 1
- Early Days with Prabhupada
- In memory of Hansadutta das (1941-2020)
- Announcing the passing of Hansadutta das
Tag Archives: scientific method
Fraud in Science: Liar! Liar! Economist – Jun 4, 2009 Scientists are not quite as honest as might be hoped.
We can only experiment under certain conditions, and if the conditions are not favorable, our experiments fail. Why then are we so proud of experimental knowledge? Failed replication in science experiments invalidates research across science fields.