- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Monthly Archives: March 2010
Center: Srila Prabhupada on the vyasasana; Upper left: Tamal Krsna, Upper Right: Hansadutta; Bottom (left to right): Jayananda, Hanuman, unknown, Naranarayana (Viswakarma), unknown
You know, I am a simple German village boy, so to me, virtual reality is without virtue. Found up on Sampradaya Sun: