- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Monthly Archives: October 2005
The shastras are like cookbooks full of recipes—formulas, rituals and procedures. But unless one gets the guidance and association of a chef and actually cooks, he is never sure if what he is cooking is right or wrong.