- Early Days with Prabhupada Part 5
- Early Days with Prabhupada Part 4
- Early Days with Prabhupada Part 3
- Early Days with Prabhupada Part 2
- German devotees remember Hansadutta
- The Next Wave – Part 2
- The Next Wave – Part 1
- Early Days with Prabhupada
- In memory of Hansadutta das (1941-2020)
- Announcing the passing of Hansadutta das
Monthly Archives: May 2011
first published in Back to Godhead magazine, No 38, 1970 Guru-krishna-kripaya paya bhakti-lata bija. (Chaitanya-caritamrita) His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, Srila Prabhupada, once said that religion without philosophy is fanaticism and philosophy without religion is mental speculation. For a … more
Hansadutta singing, recorded at the ISKCON Berkeley temple on Stuart Street, off Telegraph Avenue, some time around 1979-1980. These songs are from the collection “Songs of the Acharyas”.
Here’s a sampling of 9 recordings of Srila Prabhupada singing the Hare Krishna maha-mantra, explaining the mantra, singing bhajans, and also, chanting the Hare Krishna maha-mantra on beads. These recordings span a period of 8 years, from 1966 to 1974.
Prabhupada points out that the difference between the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krishna, and the living entities is that the Lord never forgets anything; whereas the living entities are ever forgetful.