- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Monthly Archives: January 2008
The words of Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur (from his essay Thakur Bhaktivinode), apply to Srila Prabhupada and ourselves today as much as when they were penned on paper. I have substituted Srila Prabhupada where Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati wrote Thakur Bhaktivinode. The scriptures … more