- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Monthly Archives: July 2007
In Germany, while on a morning walk, a helicopter passed overhead. Prabhupada looked up and asked, “What is that?” Someone informed him, “A helicopter.” Then Prabhupada laughed and said once Shyamasundar arranged to have him picked up at Heathrow airport … more