- In gold we trust
- Where’s Germany’s gold?
- Ganges River in danger of drying up?
- India – exporting beef to the world
- Closing down the meat industry
- Science today, maybe not tomorrow
- Dishonest Scientists
- Bitcoins, gold and silver and government
- What should be done with the Deities’ Gold?
- Virtual is now accepted as Reality
Monthly Archives: November 2005
Unless one is completely disappointed in every relationship of love, friendship and society, it is impossible to be completely surrendered to the will of the Lord, without which it is impossible to chant His HOLY NAME, and without actually chanting … more
To worship Srila Prabhupada (Prabhupada in the center) as the only Acharya means to first of all be an obedient disciple (discipline of 4 regulative principles, 16 rounds). Simply to perform the ritual of guru-puja or mouth the appropriate prayers … more